sabato 26 marzo 2011

home 2

I should probably get back to the story now. Sorry guys, but I just got sidetracked telling you my latest news.
Anyway, I was saying how we travelled in a black box, in the vroom. Again, I fell asleep. I must tell you I used to do that often when they put me in the vroom and especially when it started rumbling. I just couldn't help myself. Now that they sit me in my seat though, I've started appreciating the view and managing to stay awake more. I still doze off from time to time, but if I concentrate on the things moving outside the vroom, or if the girl-with-the-pony-tail rattles something at me, I manage to stay awake and enjoy the ride. Anyway, then I was still in my falling asleep a lot faze, so I did. Next thing I knew, I was being transported in my little box by big-guy. We entered a place which was very warm and smelt nice. I was sure it wasn't the place with the unfashionable girls in green thanks to the smell. As I told you I could only see in black and white and very blurry too, so what helped me figure out I had never been in this particular place before was indeed the smell. A sweet familiar smell, like a mixture between the smell of big-guy and that of the girl-with-the-pony-tail. I later found out this was a place called home and it is where i spend most of my time. Big-guy and girl-with-the-pony-tail spend most of their time here too. Big-guy goes out of the door after they have that thing called 'coffee' after we all wake up and spend time on the big bed. But he always comes back.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento