mercoledì 16 marzo 2011

On with the story

As I told you yesterday my adventures began that day I was sitting upside down and was squeezed out of the small dark space. A few months have gone by since then so I will have to fill you in with the many events that happened, so that I can start updating you day-by-day. 
After I fell asleep in the transparent box I was moved to a very comfortable other transparent box, with no top on it. It wasn't as warm as the other one, but it was still a nice place to sleep in. I was very tired and only felt like sleeping really, so it was a good place to be.
Suddenly I woke up in the open top box lying next to the girl-with-the-pony-tail. She was lying in a much bigger open top box. I had actually been wondering where she'd gone, and for some reason, I couldn't get her smell out of my head or my nose in fact. I could only just make out the girl becaeuse in those days I could only see in black-and-white and quite blurred too. But I knew it was her because of that familiar smell.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento