venerdì 18 marzo 2011

faces

I spent quite a while in the transparent open top box, sleeping a lot, occasionally calling out to see what everyone's reaction would be. The girl-with-the-pony-tail stayed on her box a lot, and looked at me nearly all the time, except when she was sleeping. But she didn't do that as much as me, I think. I sometimes was wheeled away to go to a place full of open top transparent boxes with guys like me in them. The unfashionable ladies would prod us a little and occasionally give us a thing with a sticking out bit, similar to the one the girl-with-the-pony tail had, but not as soft. Warm liquid came out of that too, though and it was soothing, especially when I felt like crying out, and often it helped me sleep when I felt a bit nervous. The faces came and went. But I especially remember the big-guy coming back twice. The girl-with-the-pony tail was keeping an eye on me in my box, when he arrived and looked at me with his big eyes. He didn't cry though, unlike the first time. Instead the girl-with-the-pony-tail showed him how to hold me. She picked me up and put me in his arms. I felt safe there. Then I was wheeled away and the faces appeared again.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento