sabato 9 aprile 2011

sitting up 2

Sudden progress in the sitting up department. I am still not able to get into this position from lying down, but when the-girl-with-the-pony-tail places me sitting up on my playmat I manage to stay upright for a few minutes. She says I'm like a bowling pin, whatever that is. She sometimes helps me when I tilt to the side and then I can stay upright for another few minutes. It's quite thrilling, but I'm still not completely satisfied, as you can immagine. I want to be able to get into that position on my own.

2 commenti:

  1. Hi Pete Nonna Angela bought you some new clothes today-Bodies,t shirts and pyjamas,

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thank you nonna! Are you impressed with my progress? I will show you next time I see you. I have been told practice makes perfect, so I will try some more tomorrow!

    RispondiElimina