venerdì 18 marzo 2011

home

One day the girl-with-the-pony-tail didn't stay on her box and kept moving around the room. She did lots of things but I stopped watching her and fell asleep. Then the big-guy arrived and he hugged the girl. I liked that a lot. She gave me some of the warm liquid and the big-guy prepared a different box for me. Then he put me in it very carefully. I got very excited because this was something completely new. He wheeled me out of the room, past the place with the unfashionable ladies in green and into a very small room. The girl-with-the-pony-tail followed us. We stayed still for a while then we went out of the small room and off we went again, somewhere bigger than I'd ever been before with lots of faces moving around. Then just as I was thinking this must be the biggest place ever, we went past two sliding transparent doors and we went out into the open. That's when I saw the sky for the first time. It was pale blue and everywhere. I loved looking at it and forgot to notice where we were going. We eventually stopped moving and the big-guy put my small box, with me in it, into a black thing (now I call it the vroom, because it makes that sort of sound when it moves. I used to lie in it, inside my box, but now I sit in it, and big-guy and girl-with-the-pony-tail sit in it too).

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento