martedì 15 marzo 2011

how it all began

Dear everyone,
today I start a diary to record all the amazing and surprizing things that keep happening in my life.
I have been advised by a good friend of mine, Elijah, to keep a note of all the changes that I am experiencing. He is doing the same, on another blog. But I won't tell you which because I want you to read this one.
It all began one day when I was sitting upside down in a very tight dark space. I had spent 9 months of my life there, all of it in fact, and I thought it was getting too tight to bear, when suddenly I was pushed out, or should I say squeezed out. I ended up in a very big white room. With two ladies dressed in very unfashionable white and green clothes, staring at me, prodding me and talking loudly. Then I was wrapped up in a white cloth and given to a big guy who sat on a chair gazing into my eyes, his ones full of tears. Then I was placed on this person's stomach and encouraged to put my mouth round this sticking out soft thing. I later discovered I was to do that very often, several times a day. A warm liquid came out when I started to suck (I'm not sure why I started to suck, I just did). After that I stayed with this person for about an hour. I now call her the girl-with-the-pony-tail, so I'll call her that and you'll know who I mean. I lay next to her and kept sucking, I'm still not sure why, and fell asleep. Then I was taken away, by the unfashionable ladies, and the big guy, who I now call the big-guy, followed us. He stayed next to me while the ladies did various things to me, put pointy things in me that stung, covered me with water, and eventually put something warm on me. The big-guy kept looking at me with a few tears in his eyes. Somehow it was nice to know he was looking at me. After that he left. I was put in a transparent box, in a very warm box. And that's when the faces began to appear. Lots of them all staring at me. Some looked familiar, similar to the big-guy and to the girl-with-the-pony-tail. And then I fell asleep again....

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento