domenica 10 aprile 2011

big people little people medium people

Yesterday the-girl-with-the-pony-tail took me out for one of our afternoon walks and I saw something new. We were sitting at a cafè in the main square. The-girl-with-the-pony-tail likes cafés a lot. She had a drink and I had some water from my bottle. While we sat there two people caught my eye. The reason they attracted my attention was that they were a lot smaller than the-girl-with-the-pony-tail and big-guy and the two ladies that come to look after me, blond-lady and brown-lady (I'll tell you about them later on), and generally smaller than all the big-people I have seen. This is what Elijah and I call the people that walk on their feet and that pick us up and carry us around. Big-people. We call ourselves little-people, by comparison. We are the ones that have trouble sitting up. I have met a few little-people recently. I'll tell you more in detail about that too. But I had never seen two people like the ones at the café. They were sitting up on their own, drinking from a glass, but they were not very big. They were medium. I smiled at them a lot (they were girls by the way) and they smiled back at me. So I smiled some more. We had a good time smiling at each other. Anyway, that's something new to tell Elijah when I see him next. I'm sure he'll be able to tell me more about it.

1 commento:

  1. hi Pete how lovely to think of you smiling -you and your heart-stopping grin ! nonno Mario and I went to see uncle Carlo and Auntie Angela today and had a picnic in the park,we er looking forward to having a cuddle with you soon,meanwhile have fun with your lovely yummy mummy,big hugs

    RispondiElimina