venerdì 9 settembre 2011

end of summer update

Hey everyone,
here I am. Very quick update for all:
I have 4 teeth now, two on the top and two on the bottom. Very good for biting.
I had an amazing first summer: saw an amazing gigantic bath twice. They call it the sea. I think it's because you can't see the other side of the tub..
Latest news is I've started to go to a playgroup with the girl with the ponytail, who I now call Ma-ma. Ah, I call big-guy Pa-pa. He seems to like it a lot. I started calling him that on his birthday, and he seemed to think that was very exciting.
Sitting up is history now. I can pull myself up. And, I can crawl really fast, and I can walk when holding on to my trolley-walker. It's amazing. Walking, I mean. Really much more confortable and sensible than crawling, though that is great fun too. I can't make up my mind which I like best. However, I do think I'll choose walking when we're out and about. Especially since Ma-ma has bought me those blue sandals.
Ok, time to go now...
Will update again soon.. PROMISE!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento